Thursday 17 January 2013

Harry Imagine (Calyn) Part 1

#Imagine you had a secret crush on Harry since the very first time your friend,Louis,introduced him to you.You heard every one direction songs and always sing Harry's part.Your phone wallpaper was a picture of you and him and you had many sleepovers with him and the boys.One day,you tweeted "I LOVE HARRY" and Niall saw it."I saw a girl tweeted "I LOVE HARRY".Louis knew who was it because he know you have a HUGE crush on Harry.And Louis told Harry"C'mon,I'll show ya who she is.."Then you heard a knock on the door.And you saw Harry.Harry told you everything that happened.Then he said,"I do love you but I'll only marry my one true love."Your heart was broken.You ran into your room and started to cry.You also locked your door so that no one can come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment