Saturday 12 January 2013

Louis Imagine

#Imagine You are best friends with Louis.You have always had a crush on him since you met him.Niall was the only one who knows that you have a crush one him.This Saturday, Niall is having a sleepover at his house.He invited you and all of the boy including Louis.On Saturday,you were packing your things until someone rang your doorbell.It was Louis."What are you doing here,Louis?"you said."Niall told me everthing."He said.Your eyes begin to become teary.Then you started to cry.You were embarassed.You tried to close the door but Louis put his foot there."I have the same feelings like you.I love you(y/n)!"he said.He hugged you when he managed to come into your apartment."I didn't thought that you would like me"you said."I fell in love with you from the very first time I saw you."he said."I love you,Louis."you said."I love you too,(y/n)"he said.Then he leaned in and kisses you for 5 minutes.Then you pulled back."We'd better go now."you said."Yeah,I forgotten about the sleepover!"he said.He quickly started the car engine and drove to Niall's.You knocked on the door.Niall opened the door and had  a cheeky little smile.He whispered to Louis,"Have you told her?"."Yes,Bro"he whispered back.Then Niall,Liam,Harry and Zayn said"KISS,KISS,KISS,KISS"."Should we give them what they want"said Louis."I think we should",you smiled and leaned i for a passionate kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment