Saturday 12 January 2013

Liam Imagine


#Imagine you and Liam have been dating for a long time until he said that it was over.He is now in a famous boyband called "One Direction".He is always on tour with his buds, Harry, Niall,Zayn and Louis.You were very sad these past few months.You missed Liam until you called,texted and tweeted him.But he did ot reply.You thought that he would not want to take you back.Next month,you were going to America for college.You decided to forget Liam by going to college.On the present day, your family fetched you to the airport and you said goodbye.When you reached America,you saw someone fimiliar waiting and calling your name.It was Liam.You were still mad at him."Babe,please give another chance to polish things up"as his eyes begin to be teary."But I thought you didn't want me anymore"as you started to cry."Please,(y/n)."he said."Okay but now I have to find my way to a college."you said."Why don't you come with me to my college.Me and the boys will be there for 5 months."he said."Me too,and its a good idea."you said.Then you two leaned in for a kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment