Thursday 17 January 2013

Niall Imagine

#Imagine you and Niall are a married couple.One day,you felt nauseous.You kept vomitting.Niall was on tour with the boys.So you called Zayn's little sister who is your best friend,Safaa."Could you come over for a while"you said."Sure"she said.Then you heard a knock on the door.You opened the door.It was Safaa."so whats the problem""I think I'm Pregnant"you said.You asked her to buy a pregnancy test.So you took the test.When the result was out"Congratz,girlfriend!Youre Pregnent!"You were happpy and Niall is coming home from tour in America tomorrow.The next day,you heard a knock on the door.You opened the door and saw Niall smiling at you.You jumped and hugged him tightly.Then,he got up and kissed you."I missed you!"you said."I missed you too,(y/n)!"he said and kisses your forehead."I have a surprise for you."you sad."What is it.."he said."I'M PREGNANT!!!"you shouted happily to him."I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"he said happily and kissing you."Now I am gonna spend more time with you and our child."After a year,you gave birth to a baby girl.You and Niall named her,Celine.You,Niall and Celine lived happily together.

No comments:

Post a Comment