Saturday 12 January 2013

Zayn Imagine (Whitney)

#Imagine you and Zayn have been a couple for 5 years.One day,you had your first real arguement."Fuck Off, Whitney",Zayn said."I just wanna know what's wrong with you!"You said.Then,Zayn slapped you hard on the face."IT'S OVER,ZAYN!"you said.You ran out of his apartment in a heavy rain.You heard someone calling your name.It was Zayn.Suddenly,you fainted.When you woke up you were surprised to see Zayn smiling at you."Why am I here?"You said."I'm sorry..."Zayn said sadly."The good news is that we are gonna be parent!"Zayn said."Huh...,what do you mean??"you said."You're PREGNANT!!!"he said happily."You actually fainted on the patheway.I carried you to the hospital as fast as i could to find out whats wrong.And the doctor said that you're pregnant."he said.Then Zayn kneeled on the ground.He pulled ou a golden ring saying"Whitney,I'm sorry for what i did,will you marry me...".You felt butterflies in your stomach and something kicking you."Zayn,I.....i....."."I know you won't forgive...."Before he could continue you said"I do".Zayn was smiling happily."I love you,Whitney".He kisses you passionately for a long time.The next day,you were aloud to go home.Zayn picked you up and brought you to his apartment.Before he opened his front door he asked you to close your eyes.When he said open,you saw his walls were stuck by pictures of the two of you."Zayn,this i beautiful!I love YOU!"you said and leaned in for a kiss.After a year,you and Zayn were married.You gave birth to a healthy baby boy named,Chris.You lived happily with your family especially, Zayn.

No comments:

Post a Comment